Owners of Classic Cars are invited to join the annual Cowes Classics Week yachting regatta and to tour the Isle of Wight finishing with a display of their cars on The Parade in Cowes. Classic Powerboats will be displayed in the harbour immediately in front of The Parade.
For only a £15 Entry Ticket, the Classic Car event on Tuesday 6th July 2021 offers:
- Concessionary ferry travel with a significant reduction on Red Funnel, Southampton to Cowes and return, valid between 18th June and 12th July (Promotion Code sent out on receiving a completed Entry Form).
- Tour the quiet Isle of Wight then show your classic car in a static display in Cowes.
- Classic Car display on The Parade, Cowes, PO31 7QS (what3words: venturing.reveal.channel). Free spaces available for Classic Cars from 9am to 9pm with security marshals provided for the cars.
- Afternoon tea and cakes at the Royal London Yacht Club overlooking The Parade.
- A Drinks Reception for two at the exclusive Royal Yacht Squadron next to The Parade for those from Classic Cars, Classic Powerboats and Classic Yachts (dress: jacket & tie). Additional tickets for this reception may be purchased.
- Optional dinner at either Royal London Yacht Club (jacket & tie), Northwood House (smart) Sir Max Aitken Museum (casual) for all participants.
- Secure and free overnight parking in the Classic Boat Museum, Thetis Road, Cowes, PO31 7DJ (what3words: clarifies.slightly.culling). A donation to the museum would be appreciated.
Cost to enter is £15 per car.