Owners of classic power boats are invited to join the annual Cowes Classics Week yachting regatta, participating in a display with other classic power boats moored on the London or Trinity Landing, Cowes.
At the same time classic cars will be displayed on The Parade in front of the Royal London Yacht Club.
For only a £15 Entry Ticket, the Classic Power Boat event on Tuesday 6th July 2021 offers:
- Concessionary ferry travel with a significant reduction on Red Funnel, Southampton to Cowes and return, valid between 18th June and 12th July (Promotion Code sent out on receiving a completed Entry Form).
- Mooring on the London or Trinity Landing, Cowes, with berths available from 9am to 9pm.
- Afternoon tea and cakes at the Royal London Yacht Club overlooking The Parade.
- A Drinks Reception for two at the exclusive Royal Yacht Squadron next to The Parade for those from Classic Cars, Classic Powerboats and Classic Yachts (dress: jacket & tie). Additional tickets for this reception may be purchased.
- Optional dinner at either Royal London Yacht Club (jacket & tie), Northwood House (smart) Sir Max Aitken Museum (casual) for all participants.
Cost to enter is £15 per boat as a contribution towards mooring and hospitality costs.